2017 Planning Board Fees
Planning Board Fee
|Extensions||$50.00 application fee|
|Subdivision||$1000(per lot to be developed) application fee/$5,000 recreation fee (per lot to be developed)|
|Lot Line Realignment||$300 application fee|
|Commercial Site Development Plan||$600 application fee/$.20 per sq. ft. of new building construction (gross area, per floor)|
|Residential Site Development Plan||$500 application fee (in the case of a subdivision, $500 shall be provided for each lot to be developed)|
|Special Use Permit(Excludes NewTowerConstruction/Co-location
*See Town Clerk Fees)
|$800 application fee|
|Major Grading Permit and
|$500 application fee (in the case of a subdivision, this fee shall cover the entire project and will not be charged for each new lot)|
|Public Hearing Fee||$300 (this fee shall cover all simultaneous public hearings)|
|Inspection Fee||5% of the cost of all required improvements (case-by-case basis)|
- Each application requires a public hearing. A $300 public hearing fee is required and shall be provided to the Planning Board Clerk prior to the hearing.
- If an applicant requires two or more of the above-mentioned approvals, the applicant is responsible for the fees associated with each application; however, when public hearings are conducted simultaneously, only one public hearing fee will be charged.
- The recreation fee associated with a multi-family development shall be $5,000 per dwelling unit.
Amendments to previously approved plans/permits shall require a new application and associated fees.
2016 Planning Board Escrow Funds
|Lot Line Realignment||$2,000|
|Development Approval Plan||$5,000|
|Site Development Plan||$3,500|
|Special Use Permit||$2,000|
|Major Grading Permit||$2,000|
|Construction Monitoring Escrow||$2,500 (in the case of a subdivision, $2,500 shall be provided for each lot to be developed)|
|New Cell Tower Construction/ Co-location onto Cell Tower||Initial Payment $7,500 for each application. Escrow to compensate consultant services required by Planning Board and Town Board. Additional monies may be required as determined.|
- The Town employs the services of outside consultants, as needed, in the review of Planning Board applications. Project applicants are required to reimburse the Town for the fees of said consultants, and an escrow account will be established and maintained for the payment of such fees upon receipt of a project application. The account will be maintained and supplemented, as needed, throughout the review process and, where appropriate, during monitoring after project approval.
- The above indicated escrow amounts do not account for multiple reviews by any Town consultant.
- The above indicated escrow amounts do not reflect the escrow required to review or prepare certain SEQRA documents (i.e. Scoping document/ DEIS/ FEIS/ Finding Statement).
- If an applicant requires two or more of the above-mentioned approvals, the applicant is responsible for the escrow associated with each application.